Barking Cats Productions provides software and web development based in the San Francisco Bay Area, focused on small- to medium-size business and creative individuals. We are experienced with eCommerce and cart-based systems, content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, security, and general-purpose design and development to deliver marketing and communication services through the web.
Barking Cats uses and customizes high-quality, flexible, open-source solutions with simplified management. We provide the right level of support for you- know what you want and just need someone to put it together? We’ll do it. Need to reach people through the web, but really aren’t interested in the details? We’ll propose and provide solutions that meet your needs at your preferred level of involvement. Have a site using HTML, CSS, or PHP that needs updates? We provide custom coding and page development for new and existing sites.
For larger projects, we partner with Purple Rose User Experience Design and other professionals to create attractive, functional, usable, and responsive sites.
Recent projects include:
- Recovery-training site for a therapist in Rwanda, Africa
- Consulting re update strategies for a financial advisor site
- Professional site for a psychologist in San Francisco, CA
- External home page and troop event management setup for a Boy Scout troop
- Custom blog and site for Rivka Amado, musician
- Communication services for a San Francisco Homeowners Association
- A GoFundMe page for a University of San Francisco graduate student
Barking Cats has been in business since 1999, and is familiar with the Bay Area from San Jose to Santa Rosa, from San Francisco to Fairfield. We’re local, accessible, and personal.
Interested? Contact Lee Richardson at Barking Cats to start the conversation:
Email: lee at barkingcats dot com
Voice: +1 415.385.9462